Friedman Memorial Airport
Airport Identification Badge (AIB) Appointment Scheduler
Contact your company’s Authorized Signatory (AS) prior to scheduling an appointment. Your AS must submit your Airport Identification Badge (AIB) application via the Authorized Signatory portal to the Badging Office before you can schedule an appointment.
Step 1: Select the Appointment Type from the dropdown list. (Appointments must be scheduled twenty-four hours in advance.)
Step 2: Using the Calendar select the Date and Time. The Calendar shows open times in white background. Grayed times are taken.
Step 3: Enter Personal Information (Name, Email, Phone# and Employer Name). Fields marked * are mandatory.
Step 4: Review the appointment details in the “Booking Review” section.
Step 5: Confirm the validation language.
Step 6: Click “Submit” to sending the appointment request.
Note: you will receive a pending email first followed by either a Confirmation or Cancellation email from the FMA Badging office. If the appointment is confirmed, no further action is required, you have to show up 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled time at the FMA badging office. If the appointment is cancelled, you can follow the same scheduler steps to reschedule for another date and time.
Please Read Carefully: Airport Badging – Terms and Conditions:
Friedman Memorial Airport
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) – Badging 420-01
Airport Badging Office Infectious Disease Appointment SOP
Effective date: June 15, 2020
Friedman Memorial Airport (SUN) is dedicated to the health of staff, customers, and community. COVID-19 has required FMA to reconsider badging procedures to protect staff and external users (customers). As of June 15, 2020 FMAA, SUN badging will be by appointment only, walk-in’s will not be permitted.
Requesting Badging Appointments:
Arriving to the Appointment:
- Customer must remain in their car until asked to come in via text or call
- Protective masks are recommended while visiting the Airport Operations Building and Airport Badging Office. Protective masks will be provided.
- Customers MUST sanitize their hands when entering and exiting the appointment. (sanitizer will be provided)
- To comply with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) social distancing, only one scheduled individual will be allowed in the badging office.
- Payment of fees: Bankcard or check, cash will no longer be accepted.
What to Expect from Your Badging Official.
- The badging official will sanitize and/or wash their hands before applying gloves, wear a protective face mask, and will have sanitized the badging office before your arrival.
- During the badging process customers may be asked to utilize specific writing instruments, sanitize, and/or wash your hands prior to and after finger printing.
- The badging official will escort you out of the building and then sanitize and disinfect touched areas and badging office.
Denial of Services
- It will be at the discretion of the Airport Security Coordinator or designated agent to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms of an infectious or contagious disease. I.e. COVID-19, the flu, various viruses, pneumonia, and other potentially harmful diseases.
- Customers may be asked to provide a temperature reading at any time during the badging process. Temperatures will be captured by touchless thermometer, a reading above 100.4 will require rescheduling.
- If a customer does not comply with this SOP they may not be allowed in the building or escorted out of the building.
- If the customer is unwilling to leave, law enforcement may be called, and the individual will be escorted off premises.
Reschedule Your Appointment if:
- You have the following symptoms:
- Fever above 100.4 or warm to the touch
- Chills and/or chills with repeated shaking
- Difficulty Breathing/shortness of breath
- Persistent Cough
- Other respiratory issues, sneezing, wheezing, congestion
- Muscle Pain
- Sore Throat
- New loss of taste and/or smell
- Have had direct contact with someone that has or has had an active COVID-19 infection within the last 21 days. Direct contact as it applies in this SOP: physical contact OR within six feet of an individual exhibiting symptoms.
- Is awaiting testing results, have had symptoms, and/or sought medical attention.
Considerations after having a communicable disease or infection
SUN will follow CDC return to public activity guidelines after an infection:
- Three days have passed since the recovery of symptoms
- Recovery is defined as improvement of respiratory symptoms AND fevers have been remedied without the use of medication specifically used for fevers
- AND at least seven days have passed since the first onset of symptoms.
SUN will keep the following stocked items:
- Hand sanitizer
- Face masks
- Disinfectant Wipes
SUN has implemented internal and external standard procedures to ensure the health and safety of staff and the community.
Appointments must be scheduled twenty-four hours in advance.